Saturday, February 05, 2005

If I Had The Manners Of The MSM ...

... I would spit in their faces. Most notably Eason Jordan's. I am d**ned tired of this relentless slander of the military.

Needless to say I'm behind Hugh all the way. As long as these MSM nutballs keep covering up this story stays near the top of my blog.

Oh, yes. And General Mattis has it nailed. If I saw a brutal thug abuse or kill a woman and I had the power to kill him there wouldn't be as much as a nanosecond's hesitation on my part. And *^^%&* straight I might say it's fun.

Except I'd be too sad at what the hateful bast*rds had done to say that. I'd have tears in my eyes and be pounding the table in righteous indignation that the putrid Eurabians have rained disaster and evil nihilism on the world.

And Eason Jordan longs to be one with them.

I've had enough. I'm going to bed before I say what I really think...