Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Found It At Last

I had been looking around for the best pithy leftist tirade I could find on Chimpy McBushy. At long last I think I have found it:
First, he incites war, then falsifies the causes, then odiously wraps himself in a cloak of Christian hypocrisy, and slowly but surely leads mankind to war, not without calling God to witness the honesty of his attack.

Really, I think most leftists and even a lot of folks who consider themselves liberals would agree that this is really right on target. I may be off base here of course, but I think this would "taste test" extremely well with the Democratic party stalwarts -- not to mention Europeans given their, ah, lack of sympathy for Christianity.

Why have I been looking for this? Well, being the energetic debater that I am, I need something concise that I can give a good Fisking to. I've had a good Fisking needing to get out for a while now.

So here goes the Fisking:

This was a direct quote from Hitler about FDR.

I think I'm done now. Quite sure in fact.

And my regards to No Pasaran and Erik Svane for making it all so effortless...