Tuesday, May 23, 2006

About Those Long Range Iranian Missiles...

And what they lead to:

He looked his son in the eye and said:

“ A couple of years ago you asked me why it is that we fight, and I told you then that we fight to hold off the bigger war that will surely be if were to stand by and “do nothing”. Back then; we believed that had we done more to stop Hitler in the 1930’s that the world might not have seen 52 million dead, the Jewish holocaust and the use of atomic bombs. We believed that the lesson to be learned from that time was that if we fought tyranny early, at a time and place of our choosing, we could have avoided a bigger more destructive war that came later. In our time, like it or not, the war we tried to avoid was coming - not because we wanted it, but because like Hitler before them, the islamists needed the war in order to survive. Well my son, I’m sorry to say that we were too late. We waited too long to fight back, and now the war we hoped to avoid is here and I’m afraid that before it is over it wont be millions who die, but billions. The world that was is no longer, and we no longer fight to avoid one political situation or another, we fight only to survive. I’m sorry that we failed. I’m sorry that I failed you”.

And the Tranzis would have you believe that those long range Iranian missiles are their right along with "nuclear power". Everyone knows that long range missiles are an excellent investment to deliver conventional warheads. Saddam knew it too which is why he also was feverishly trying to buy them before the war...