Sunday, May 14, 2006

NYeT! Don't Diss My Man Z!

NYeT explains why you have lyin' eyes about the Zarkman. All I can say to this gobsmacker is that the left has moved the goalposts completely off the field while we weren't looking. There is absolutely nothing that can be done by an American anymore that they could be convicted of treason. The press is part of the "international" and therefore exempt from quaint American laws anyway.

Oh. Except I forgot that I will probably be thrown in the clink soon for calling leftists "Un-American". That will be the "new" treason.

As I've noted before, Orwell has been sucked down his own memory hole. For instance, I'll bet you've never read this have you?

Pacifism is objectively pro-Fascist. This is elementary common sense. If
you hamper the war effort of one side you automatically help that of the other.
Nor is there any real way of remaining outside such a war as the present one. In
practice, ‘he that is not with me is against me’. The idea that you can somehow remain aloof from and superior to the struggle, while living on food which British sailors have to risk their lives to bring you, is a bourgeois illusion bred of money and security.

Yes, that would be Eric Blair speaking. Sounds a lot like W doesn't it?

Memory hole? What memory hole?