Friday, October 31, 2008

Charitable With Other People's Money

clipped from headingright.com

Oh, I know you will say I am uncompassionate. Sorry, Mr. Obama, wrong again.
You see, I’ve seen what the average percentage of your income has been given to
charities over the years of 2000 to 2004 (ignoring the years you started running
for office - can you pronounce “politically motivated”); you averaged of less
than 1% annually. And your running mate, Joe Biden, averaged less than ¼% of his
annual income in charitable contributions over the last 10 years. Like so many
liberals, the two of you want to give to the needy, just as long as it is
someone else’s money you are giving to them. I won’t say what I have given to
charities over the last 25 years, but the percentage is several times more than
you or Joe Biden (don’t you just hate goggle?). Tell me again how you feel my
pain.

In short, Mr. Obama, your political philosophies represent everything that is
wrong with our country. You represent the culture of government dependence
instead of self-reliance;

 blog it