Sunday, February 15, 2009

Joking

clipped from www.boston.com
Kuni, you have got to be joking, right?

"And Wingnut radio is nothing more than one giant fraud being perpetrated on its listeners."

You wanna talk fraud? Try these...

"I won't have any lobbyists working in my administration."

"I will start withdrawing troops from Iraq on Day One of my administration."

"I will accept public campaign financing."

"My administration will not condone aggressive interrogation techniques of terror suspects."

"We will end rendition of terror suspects."

"I will close the camps at Guantanamo Bay."

"I never heard Jeremiah Wright make that kind if inflammatory statement before."

"I had no idea my good friend Governor Blagojevich was dirtier than a pig in mud."

"I believe in the Second Amendment."