Saturday, May 02, 2009

See The USA The Obama Way

I'm seeing every car come off the assembly line with a welded-in Obama bumper sticker, maybe even an Obama hood ornament.  I'm laughing here at union leaders deciding what union workers are going to make, what the wages are gonna be. I can't wait to see that contract negotiation.  I can't wait to see the United Auto Workers negotiate with the United Auto Workers, and I can't wait for the UAW to threaten to go on strike, telling the UAW if it doesn't meet its demands, that the UAW is going to go on strike.  I just can't wait to see this.  Yeah, hood ornament. Obama interiors by Michelle. Power train designed by Steve Rattner.  These cars are going to be designed by the Sierra Club, folks, and Greenpeace.  You know, if you want a General Motors car, while it's still General Motors, right now is the time to do it.  Honest-to-goodness.  So they're holding on to Cadillac.