Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Jews Into The Memory Hole

And now it starts here. Time to repeat again I see:
First They Came for the Jews

First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.
Pastor Martin Niemöller
First, the history of the Jews will need to be destroyed and obscured. After all, wasn't it all the Jews fault? And did the Holocaust really happen? Isn't that a big lie from the Jews? And weren't all the American soldiers who saw the death camps really Jews themselves since Joooos control the United States, so they lied about it? And wasn't Mein Kampf really a book about tolerance and understanding that has been smeared by the Jooooooooooos?

And by then the killings will be rampant -- like they are not far from being in Europe today...