Monday, July 19, 2004

More Terror In The Skies

Michelle saw the Jacobsen's on MSNBC tonight (I missed it) and pronounced them credible.  That matches my listen to Annie's segments on the radio that I streamed from Seattle.  I was expecting Annie to appear on Brokaw after after what she said on the radio so I wasn't ready for the feint to MSNBC.
 
I had been scratching my head about why Brokaw would go for it -- had to be an angle developing where he could do some Bush-bashing but I was scratching my head about where the angle was here to pull that off.  Now I'm thinking the story is too credible (and Annie now has a follow-up including more inputs from airline folks) so the way to bury it is on MSNBC.  Interesting though that FOX wouldn't bite after Michelle tipped them off...
 
Annie's defense of her Ann Coulter quote from the first story may have something to do with the media's continuing verdict of obscurity also ;)