Tuesday, October 05, 2004

BUT I Didn't Mean That!

In honor of John Kerry's civil new ads attacking President Bush as a "liar" for suggesting that John Kerry equivocates, I have put together the following little "salute".

The Top Five "Buts" Of John Kerry:
5) "I have nothing but respect for the British, Tony Blair, and what they're been willing to do" -- BUT they've been "coerced and bribed".

4) "I couldn't agree more that the Iraqis want to be free and that they could be free" -- BUT Prime Minister Allawi is a "puppet".

3) Nuclear proliferation is the foremost danger to the world -- BUT we should supply nuclear fuel to Iran since that worked so well with North Korea.

2) Bush wrongly acted unilaterally in Iraq by not agreeing to the demands of France, Germany and Russia -- BUT he should not engage in multilateral talks with North Korea.

1) "But I can do a better job of protecting America’s security because the test that I was talking about was a test of legitimacy, not just in the globe, but elsewhere.”
WHOOPS! Make that SIX! He managed to pack TWO BUTS into that last one!

And he's not actually running for President -- he's actually running to be E.T.!