Thursday, January 13, 2005

I Am Not Paid To Blog

Let me make this clear for those with visual impairments:
I. AM. NOT. PAID. TO. BLOG.
Not only that but no Blogads either.

Nada. Zip. Zilch.

Only the "Jaw Droppers" and other useful stuff over right.

And I don't wear a tinfoil hat to protect myself from Karl Rove's influence.

He wears one for protection from me.

UPDATE WITH WARNING TO AVERT YOUR EYES:
AND. SCREW. KOS. 'CAUSE. I. CAN.
Just in case you think I was only talking about Williams...

And yes, it hurt to detract from one of my better punchlines in a while but what's right gets done around here. And that would be in the moral sense of the r-word...

AND ANOTHER: I forgot to mention that I really do feel bad now even using the S-word. Look at this if you want to know what the left really looks like. Hang in there Michelle! This is just nuts -- literally. Just to put this in perspective, I have been a serious email user since the early 80's and I don't think I've EVER sent anything that even APPROACHED having the S-word in it much less this appalling garbage.

My use of the S-word was entirely a fit of turnabout is fair play in light of the utter hypocrisy of Kos. If I had Kos' (or C-BS') ethics I would remove it from my site. But that would actually be an ethical lapse as a blogger.

So I issue an apology to my readers.

I'm still pondering whether it applies to Kos... (Not that someone like him would actually care of course.)