Sunday, August 06, 2006

And now seems an appropriate time to remember that the EneMedia says there were no WMDs in Iraq. Absolutely none. Well, other than the hundreds of chemical weapons artillery shells they've been finding. But those were all absolutely, positively OLD. Before Gulf War I you know. Inneffectual. Little incidents like Halabja don't count. Did I mention that Halabja happened just before Gulf War I? Saddam, like a Monty Python character, "got better". You might also believe that serial murdering child rapists -- come to think of it not quite a sufficient description for the psychopathy of Saddam -- can "get better" too. I would humbly suggest that you may be a bit naive:
"This Iraqi person, a former counselor at Iraqi embassies, has strong connections with Iraqi embassy in Syria, he knows all Iraqi intelligence men there, and he has no idea that I am working with the Iraqi opposition in Syria.

I used to visit him daily during that period to listen to the important news. When the trucks arrived to Syria, I visited him, told him “Iraqi weapons got inside Syria," he replied “who told you." I said “I have my own resources," he replied “don’t tell any one about that because actually it is inside."
"
Luckily, we can be absolutely positive that they won't be used on Israel. The heirs of Amin Al-Husseini could never even consider such a thing! At least, not until August 22nd or so...