Wednesday, August 23, 2006

What Do You Mean "Tinfoil Apocalypse"?

OK, the war is getting serious so it's time to bump NYeT from the top. Sounds like Iran has taken direct control of Hez if they didn't have it already. In the NYeT's place of honor goes commentary on the Apocalypse. But you might be surprised to find that I'm not a dispensationalist. So read up on the latest Tinfoil Apocalypse update:

START HERE: Understanding The Concept Of "Button" (Read it or stop now.)
NEW RTWT: (8/8) Bernard Lewis on August 22nd: Now even Lewis thinks it's a date possible for the Iranians. He actually argues that MAD is an attraction for them -- you know, moths, flames and all that -- how I wish I was surprised. I'm now pondering modifying my terminology to the "Tinfoil Apocalyphate" for the specific instance of Islam. How I wish it weren't so...
CLASSIC: (8/5) ShrinkWrapped Takes On The Tinfoil Apocalypse

UPDATED AGAIN: But the NYeT still retains a "special" place in my heart. Previous post section deleted and placed here.

UPDATED (UPDATED): The Hojjatieh gets one of the prime spotlights in the Apocalypse stage show of course.

And keep scrolling -- lots and lots of new posts lately also...