Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Rest Of The Story

clipped from michellemalkin.com

I read though the emails… ALL OF THEM… before I posted, and what I concluded was anticlimactic, there was nothing there, nothing incriminating, nothing that would derail her campaign as I had hoped, all I saw was personal stuff, some clerical stuff from when she was governor…. And pictures of her family

I then started a topic on /b/, peeps asked for pics or gtfo and I obliged, then it started to get big

Earlier it was just some prank to me, I really wanted to get something incriminating which I was sure there would be, just like all of you anon out there that you think there was some missed opportunity of glory, well there WAS NOTHING, I read everything, every little blackberry confirmation… all the pictures, and there was nothing

The script kiddie tells his story on hacking Sarah's account.

Aside from some expletives, it's a real education on the internet sub-culture largely dominated by the nutroots. You should read it if you want a real education as well as an education in password management.

And as I could have predicted, that's the biggest hit that Palin will take from this other than that she could have done better with her passwords. Eh tu?