Friday, January 23, 2009

Vote Rosa!

Ola, this is Rosa. I am blog you again today because I am look for the job. Because the pinche puta gabacha Senora Kennedy she fire me.

Forgive me Guadalupe for to talk like this but I am very very angry. When I blog last time it is because Senora Kennedy, she say "Rosa! Make the blog for my Senator campaign, I have the gown fitting." I say, "but Senora, I no know how to do this blog and have many towels to fold." And then she is angry and say, "I no care, just do this. I am late for appointment at Sachs."

Okay so I write the blog because I no want to make her angry.

When I wake up the next morning I am getting the e-mails from the other blogs they say, "Rosa! You are the very bad racist!" and calling me all the names. It make me sad, but I have vaccuums to do and vomits to clean up in the banos because of the cousin Joe is guest.

I no get my job back but I feel very much better.

Gracias, and remember to vote Rosa for Senate in 2012.