Saturday, June 20, 2009

15

You couldn't imagin what I saw tonight, I walked down many streets(Vali
asr, keshavars, amir abad, Fatemi, Shademan, Satarkhan, Khosro), and I
was injured by tears gas, but the main thing : The big killer group,
called "Basij", weared our special military service group -"Sepah"-
dresses and they were all armed , I saw by myself one of them had only
around 15 years old!!!! and he had the shot order! I saw a girl injured
by gon shot (in Amir abad St.)! and there weren't enough ambulances . I
walked through Shademan St. they start shooting , a young boy in front
of my eyes murdered , and 3 other people were injured , there were also
a big fight between people and Basij at Tohid Sq. 7 people was murdered
there,
I walked from my company to my home , It was taken 4 hours and I
couldn't be able to make a video , cause I was in the middle of
war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!