Friday, January 29, 2010

He Would If He Were A Republican President

clipped from biggovernment.com

Emanuel: Look, we were involved in the legislation all the way through.

Couric: Were you involved in that?

Emanuel: Yeah. I’m not gonna go through all of it…

Couric: But in the Ben Nelson deal?

Emanuel: We were helpful in getting the bill off the Senate floor. And in retrospect the things – as I said to you just earlier, things you woulda done different.


To repeat what Obama told Diane Sawyer about the Cornhusker Kickback:

So let’s just clarify. I didn’t make a bunch of deals. There is a legislative process that is taking place in Congress and I am happy to own up to the fact that I have not changed Congress and how it operates the way I would have liked.


The mainstream media has thus far ignored Obama being exposed as a liar by his own chief of staff.

With Emanuel himself confirming the Obama administration’s involvement with the Cornhusker Kickback, Obama has some explaining to do. Well, he would if he were a Republican president.