Sunday, February 07, 2010

COTD: Climaquiddick Stopped Clock Watch At The Beeb

clipped from wattsupwiththat.com
Ian L. McQueen


Maybe a bit off topic, I want to express my surprise at the sudden change in the BBC radio program “One Planet”. We get it in Canada in the wee-smalls of Sunday morning, 0500 or 0530. By chance I woke up within a couple of minutes of its beginning today and listened to the rest of the program via mini radio and earphone. The programs that I have heard in the past have been the usual promotion of AGW, as we expect from the BBC. The program today, nearly all of it, could have been scripted by any of us sceptics and was an excellent presentation with a sharp interviewer. If your computer has speakers, you can hear the broadcast at:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/oneplanet/
It runs close to 30 minutes.
I couldn’t believe my ears!

IanM