Wednesday, March 24, 2010

O Wow

A native Minnesotan who is now a small business owner in Florida writes:


I own a small business in Florida (under 25 employees). We offered health insurance, but all the younger ones refused (their share was under 30 bucks a week). I am a pretty staunch conservative who has voted Republican only because I have not found a Libertarian I would vote for and they all know it.

The youngest ones (under 30) are mostly Puerto Rican, Cuban, Columbian, Mexican and all legal and they are liberal (Democrats), yet without exception they are livid about Obamacare. They understand that they are going to " foot the bill " for the older generation, like me. Nearly all voted for Obama, yet they all are now saying he needs to be impeached. Wow.

I have followed politics for decades and have never seen such a reaction before. If the media and the Democrats can not spin this enough by November, there will be no Democrats left in national office. I am afraid that the Republicans will mess it up again