Friday, November 07, 2008

On Lipstick

For the past few months I had settled on "Mayor Daley with lipstick and a Che t-shirt" as my "polite" summary of the annointed one.

But now I will have to remove the "lipstick" part. If he had tried to take Sarah's lipstick he would have found himself wrong end up in a porcelain god!

I don't know? Maybe now it's "Mayor Daley with a tutu and a Che T-shirt"? I'm pretty sure Sarah doesn't own a tutu anymore. Or possibly ever.

But if she has given one to her daughter and the messiah tries to take it, watch out!

NOTE: This post was made on 9/4/08 and has been bumped to the top of the blog for now. Follow the link in the next post below to follow recent material on the blog...

UPDATE 9/9/08: W-o-w. He just tried to steal her lipstick! And called her a p-i-g! The politics of hope?