Saturday, November 08, 2008

The "Diva"

clipped from www.politico.com
“I’m appalled by it because Sarah Palin was one of nicest people I have ever had
the chance to work with,” says Biegun, a former Bush NSC aide. “I’ve worked in
Washington for 20 years, on the Hill, in the White House and in the private
sector, and she ranks at the highest levels of decency, kindness and
graciousness of anybody I’ve ever worked with.”
Nicolle Wallace, a senior adviser to McCain who helped on the Palin account
early on, said Friday on NBC that the governor was “perhaps the most un-diva
politician I've seen."

Twelve hours before Palin said all she’d ever
asked for was a Diet Dr Pepper, Wallace told NBC: “The only thing I’ve seen her
ask for is a diet soda.”
Two other McCain aides who were pressed unexpectedly into Palin duty also have
only positive things to say about her now.
“She's smart, insightful, and has an uncanny ability to ask the right
questions.”