Saturday, September 25, 2004

Did I Forget To Mention? (Appendix A)

Dan rips apart more State Department absurdities posturing as biblical truth about AQ and in an out-of-character move can't resist piling on the more well-known Dan and his Kerry sycophants. Did I forget to mention that Regnum Crucis is one of the must-reads if you're actually curious to look under Osama's skirt?

Speaking of skirts, libs claim that it's just so hard to differentiate between "freedom fighters" and terrorists. I don't think so. Did I forget to mention machine-gunning fleeing children in the back and the Beslan terrorist leadership detonating some of the women terrorists on the way in as an example to coerce the rest of the terrorists to obey orders?

Did I forget to use scare quotes around the word terrorist? Can you fault me and claim an IQ above 10?

UPDATE: Did I forget to mention that to avoid dehydration the children in Beslan had to drink their own pee before they were machine gunned in the back?

Did I forget to mention the MSM is going to go down with an enormous crash if it keeps this garbage up?

Did I forget to mention that dark networks are on the way to dusty death? Wretchard has a dynamic range that is not to be missed -- including one of the most damning takes on the MSM imaginable.