Saturday, July 28, 2007

New Gravitas For "Deer In The Headlights"

Before writing this off as Alzheimer's Disease or "senility," I think it should be borne in mind that Senator Byrd is:

a) a dog owner, who

b) lives in an aread where Lyme Disease is known to be present, and who

c) shows signs consistent with neurological symptoms of Lyme Disease infection.

Is it too much to ask that he be tested?

I mean, doesn't the guy vote for and against all kinds of important stuff? If a mere course of treatment with antibiotics could clear this up, why, there might even be positive implications for national security!

RTWT.

BTW, I hit a deer and was lucky enough to just have it glance off my car -- it was actually trying to out-race me! It left a dent and hair in my car bra and must have gotten a nasty bruise. I called the police and the officer had a grand old time searching for the deer up the hill with his flashlight and even wrote up a ticket to "Deer, owner State of Colorado".

Naturally, I didn't think it was very funny at the time being horrified by the realization that if the angle of intercept was different, I could have been injured or killed.

Like I said, RTWT.