Friday, September 07, 2007

An Unfair Compare

clipped from blogs.dailymail.com

Said Tony Thompson:


That’s not surprising. No. 1, Walter has been a longtime supporter of Republican causes. No. 2, he knows my dad. My dad, he and my mother have a decent relationship.


Freddie Thompson seems to keep his exes happy. Lorrie Morgan, Georgie Mosbacher and Margaret Carlson all showed support when talking to the Times of London. That says a lot about a man.

Reminds me of that old 1950s song, “Sitting in the Backseat”:


Keep you mind on your drivin’
Keep you hands on the wheel
Keep your snoopy eyes on the road ahead
We’re havin’ fun sittin’ in the back seat kissin’ and a’huggin with Fred.


Sigh.

Comment du jour: “Compare and contrast with ‘the Clintons ruined my life,’ a statement which can be attributed to any number of women.” OUCH.