Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Satanic Foreign Infidels

clipped from pajamasmedia.com

On July 12, the Iranian news agency ISNA published a letter written by
Chief of Staff Hassan Firouzabadi to the Shi’ite Messiah, the Hidden Imam.  He asked for assistance for the regime, defended the brutality of the Basij against peaceful Iranian demonstrators, and laid blame for the disturbances on the West.

Thanks to highly-placed sources in the armed forces, I have received a copy of the Hidden Imam’s reply to Firouzabadi, which follows here, without comment.

My Dear Hassan,

To tell you the truth I had given up on you.  THIRTY YEARS since your last letter?  Is that what passes for filial piety nowadays in the Islamic Republic?

Your letter puts the blame on the satanic foreign infidels, with their tricky lies and their diabolical “velvet revolution.”  But they are not the cause of the rage against you.

Do you really believe that I am going to forgive you for the slaughter of my people?  Am I supposed to help you slaughter even more?  Is that what “Basij philosophy” means?