Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Mansourian Candidate (Part 83,937)

clipped from www.moonbattery.com

This letter has been around the internet for about a year and is attributed to Lou Pritchett, a former Procter & Gamble vice president and recognized leader in "change management." (If that's what you need after Hopeychange ruins a nation, maybe this guy should be elected in 2012.)

Whether or not you're seeing it for the first time or the twentieth, it rings phenomenally true.


AN OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT OBAMA

Dear President Obama:


You are the thirteenth President under whom I have lived and unlike any of the others, you truly scare me.


You scare me because after months of exposure, I know nothing about you.

You scare me because I do not know how you paid for your expensive Ivy League education and your upscale lifestyle and housing with no visible signs of support.

You scare me because you did not spend the formative years of youth growing up in America and culturally you are not an American.