Monday, April 14, 2008

Hilly Gitcher' Gun

Hillary Clinton recalls the fond memories of her youth.


“You know, my dad took me out behind the cottage that my grandfather built on a little lake called Lake Winola outside of Scranton and taught me how to shoot when I was a little girl,” she said.

“You know, some people now continue to teach their children and their grandchildren. It’s part of culture. It’s part of a way of life. People enjoy hunting and shooting because it’s an important part of who they are. Not because they are bitter.” ...

"As I told you, my dad taught me how to shoot behind our cottage,” she said. “I have gone hunting. I am not a hunter. But I have gone hunting." Clinton said she has hunted ducks.



To which Barack Obama replied, "she's talking like she’s Annie Oakley!"

 blog it