Tuesday, December 29, 2009

He Is With The Regime Of Course

clipped from panzramic.com

As I mentioned below, I've been communicating with a young woman in Tehran who is an active participant in the protests.  L, as I will call her, messaged me this morning with this:

At 10:30 we were at Azadi Street (Freedom Street). The crowd was moving so slowly in little crowds. We were silent with a bit of fear. Near Enghelab Square, we joined with each other and made a huge crowd, and a huge crowd of people move toward us, and we join each other. After that, we started protesting by saying "Down with Khamenei!". I should say that Ahmadinejad isn't important anymore. The focus of the movement is on the leadership.


This is an interesting bit of information.  This movement was started because of the rigged re-election of Ahmadinejad.  It now has little to do with him, and it is focused on ousting the regime.  I think they are going to do it.

Obama, are you with the regime or are you with freedom?

Because it's all he wants his to be.